White Chocolate Blueberry Truffles





I just finished making a double batch of these truffles to take to my cousin’s house tonight. Of course, I had to set aside a few for myself. These are by far the best truffles I have ever made. The combination of white chocolate and the flavorful dried berries is wonderful. I used a 65% chocolate that I found at Trader Joe’s (and I also got the blueberries there for much less than I would have paid at our local grocery store). Even though I doubled the recipe, I only used a little over 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. The salt definitely added something. I cannot wait to try other flavors, but the blueberry is unique and very tasty.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies

Tres Leches Cake

We Held A Chocolate Chip Cookie Taste-A-Thon